Introduction Post

Greetings 

I'll introduce myself in this post:


 which is why I chose it. I was drawn to De Montfort University from the beginning because  De Montfort University is one of the top universities in the UK, and it provides top-notch instruction to overseas students, it is one of the top-ranked institutions in the UK. Cybersecurity is the topic of my course at De Montfort University. English, problem-solving, and programming are required subjects, whereas Study skills and e-commerce computing are optional. My main areas of interest are English, computing for e-commerce, and study techniques.


                                                                         (Altmann, 2020)

                                                                          (Ide , 2017)



reference 

Altmann, G. (2020) Security professional secret - free image on Pixabay

Ide, D. (2017) Cyber security recruitment - free photo on Pixabay


Comments

Popular Posts